The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Greet customers promptly * Obtain customer and vehicle information
* Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time
* Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
* Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explain all completed work and charges to customers
* Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
* Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must
* Above average energy level
* A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
* Personal and professional integrity
* Reynolds & Reynolds computer experience a plus
Location/Region: Sheboygan, WI (53081)