HEAD TO WORK AND GET YOUR WORK OUT!
Class A Truck Driver/Mover needed at Iron Mountain
If you want a job where you can be physically active while enjoying a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what you’re looking for! As a Class A Shuttle Truck Driver in our consumer storage business, you're responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport household goods to different Iron Mountain facilities.
We have Full Time Positions Available!
Full-Time Shifts available:
3:00PM to Midnight, Friday-Monday
About the Job:
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pay based off experience $27.00 - $33.30
- Equipment: Day Cab Tractors
- Class A drivers may be asked to assist with loading/unloading the shuttle trailers
- Bi-Weekly Pay schedule
- Company Paid Uniforms and Safety Footwear
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits- Eligible day 1
- 2-weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick/personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
What we do:
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
- Must have Commercial Driving Experience and CDL Class A License
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid Class A CDL and a good driving record
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency a must
- Ability to Pack, wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture and other heavy residential items
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
Location/Region: Berkeley Heights, NJ