PeopleReady Market Managers Are High-Energy Leaders At A Top Staffing Company, With Lots Of Accountability For Motivating Their Teams, Surpassing Targets and Putting People To Work
Do you want to be a high-energy management star, using your strong sales, people management and customer service skills at one of the best staffing companies?
Here’s the work you get to do:
- The Market Manager assumes leadership for all general business for an assigned Market.
- The position provides oversight for financial performance, operations, recruiting, and service – including the responsibility of creating a business plan on how best to service and grow our market base.
- The Market Manager provides vision, inspires, directs, and develops a management team and staff that ultimately deliver net operating income, impacting shareholder value. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
And here’s the kind of person that will be amazing in this job:
- You don’t just adapt easily to change, you thrive on it and you know how to lead others to stay calm and embrace frequent change.
- This fast-paced job will put your “multi-tasking” skills to the test, but juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines under pressure are when you’re at your professional best.
- Yours is a roll up your sleeves and get it done mentality. When extra work and long hours are required, you’re there to answer the call.
- You’re a resourceful thinker who explores all opportunities and you provide customer service with creativity and resourcefulness.
- In addition to your amazing positive attitude, you’ve got 3+ years of project management experience, 3+ years of B2B outside sales or business development experience, 3+ years of people and operations management experience. Construction industry knowledge and/or experience is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal ID: 105827
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA