Within ABM, this Account Manager role plays an integral part in supporting and enabling the Sales team located in the eastern part of the US market while also collaborating with the Account Management team throughout the country. This position will offer the right person a great opportunity to work with Account Leads, Digital Agencies and Clients and help them to manage the campaign process from start to finish.
In this role, you get to work with a variety of different elements in the ABM campaign process, from Product and Measurement, to our esteemed game studios, your day-to-day will be filled with creative problem solving, dynamic campaigns, and operational excellence. Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Associate Director, Client Services, the Account Manager is responsible for the following critical tasks:
- Work collaboratively with Sales to provide strategic media plans and ideas to clients based on their objectives
- Establish credible relationships with clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand their advertising investment. Act as the main point of contact for clients and agencies post-sale.
- Work with technical account managers to review data, trends and client performance and develop robust strategic plans
- Monitor live campaigns, suggest optimizations, and partner with internal stakeholders on measurement insights in accordance with the client's KPIs
- Offer insights and recommendations for revenue optimization - to increase client incremental share of campaign and renewal, working with the client to discuss
- Thorough knowledge of ABM ecosystem - inclusive of product offering, supply mechanics, and measurement efforts
- Display excellent project management abilities for all activities, ensuring internal and external stakeholders are well informed throughout the entire process
- Take an active role in identifying key business challenges and developing best practices to address challenges
About Activision Blizzard Media
- Attention to detail and experience managing operational tasks in a digital environment - at an agency/client/publisher - or at least 3 years experience in digital media
- Google Ad Manager experience highly preferred
- Programmatic experience highly preferred
- Excel skills with analytical ability and excellent problem solving is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Logical thinker who can keep up with digital concepts and emerging ad formats
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- A strong team player who can support and cover other team members in a proactive, open and collaborative nature
- Ability to manage and exceed stakeholders' expectations
- Great interpersonal skills and positive attitude. The successful candidate will be communicating daily with multiple key internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- An abundance of initiative
- Driver of operational efficiency and excellence
- A desire to perform in a fast-paced highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed the team's expectations/demands
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Location/Region: New York, NY