Location: Dover, DE
We’re searching for a motivated individual who enjoys variety in their day and thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a Staffing Specialist.
This individual will support the Branch Manager by assisting with daily operations, including: Helping recruit new applicants, assisting applicants through the employment process, matching applicants with rewarding work, ensuring our customers’ open positions are filled, setting appointments, meeting with new and existing customers, generating sales and more.
If you’re ready to join a team where you can make a real impact, develop creative solutions and build your skills in diverse areas, this is the position for you. Read on to learn more!
Where you can shine:
- Be a customer service rock star! Provide exceptional customer service to existing customers and associates by maintaining regular communication and fostering strong relationships.
- Navigate multiple operating systems, including our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), our staffing app – JobStack, our text alert system and more.
- Take inbound orders from new and existing customers and enter them into our system.
- Proactively help to grow our business by contacting customers and upselling, generating repeat sales, price quoting, resolving customer problems, and escalating concerns.
- Proactively recruit new applicants by developing creative recruitment tactics. When needed, perform high volume outbound phone calls and messaging via our work alert technology to find qualified workers when trying to fill a job order.
- Match applicants with our customers open positions and ensure that the match works great for both the job seeker and our customer.
- Process payroll for our temporary workers in a timely manner according to standardized payroll processes.
- Promote a culture of safety by always keeping safety and compliance top of mind.
- Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do the Right Thing, We Stand Together, We Reimagine What is Possible, and We are a Force for Good.
- At times, you may be required to drive a vehicle to transport temporary workers to job sites or to conduct customer site visits.
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate degree preferred
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Experience with payroll and operations preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively
- The gift of persuasion
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and the ability to be empathetic and flexible
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to management and employees
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as resumes and procedure manuals
- Basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- May require a valid driver’s license
At PeopleReady, we make a difference:
PeopleReady is an industry-leading general and skilled labor staffing provider for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and other industries. The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers’ businesses is something that we’re incredibly proud of. Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win. Are you ready to join us? Apply today. We can’t wait to meet you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our global impact:
Our game-changing JobStack platform fills a job every 9 seconds and has filled over 7 million shifts since its inception. Through JobStack and our network of 600 branch offices across all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada, we serve more than 98,000 businesses and put more than 221,000 people to work in 2020.
PeopleReady is part of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. In 2020, TrueBlue connected approximately 490,000 people with work.
Internal ID: 105649
Location/Region: Dover, DE