We are seeking a highly experienced graphic designer to join our Knot Standard Marketing Team. We are looking for someone visual with a portfolio including print, digital, video, and social media; someone who is passionate about design, extremely creative, a collaborative thinker, and a fast-paced designer.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition and classic tailoring, for our client and his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 5 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Austin, and Dallas, with 4 Digital Studio locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, and Atlanta. Coupling high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
You will make an impact by:
- Creates collateral, promotional and advertising pieces. This includes creating, updating, and maintaining marketing content for websites, emails, landing pages, and other web properties, as well as other innovative content pieces (landing pages, banners campaign art direction, UI kit management, social media promotions, etc.)
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning
- Ensure brand identity and consistency among Communications and Brand campaigns, and ensure consistency with the company’s design direction
- Use client's brand voice and style to create visually striking graphics that guide, educate and inform user experience
- Support the Sales Team in creating necessary sales collateral for events, promotions, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- Visual & Digital design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital design, preferably in an agency setting
- 3-5 years’ experience in interface, copy writing and content management strategies
- Experience in Adobe software (Photoshop), InDesign, Light Room, and other UX prototyping, wire framing, and mapping tools
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Compensation commensurate with experience and talent being considered
- Medical benefits and 401k
- Opportunity to be a part of a digitally native company powered by technology and client interaction
- Showroom and corporate events such as office workout sessions, meditation, internal and external speaker series, and other KS Community Events
Location/Region: New York, NY