We are excited about your interest in joining our fast-growing family. As you submit your application for the Maintenance Technician position in our portfolio in Springfield, MA we encourage you to learn more about us.
You must be able to respond to after-hour emergencies, when on-call duty is assigned.
- Take care of our residents' needs and provide them with comfortable and well-maintained homes.
- Complete building repairs, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, light electrical, painting and basic appliance repairs.
- Apartment make-ready duties
- Maintaining cleanliness of buildings and common areas
- On-call rotation
- Snow Removal as needed
- Landscaping and curb appeal maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- Facilities maintenance experience, preferably residential
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have essential tools
- Flexibility in schedule to perform on-call rotation
- Although previous experience is important, we are willing to invest in your training to get you up to speed in certain areas of your position.
Since we expect the best from you, we think it's only fair that we provide the best for you. Our industry-leading benefits include:
- Competitive base wage with quarterly incentive program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) program with a company match
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition credit for continued professional development
- Paid Parental Leave
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more at
and Like us on Facebook
Location/Region: Springfield, MA (01109)