Urgent Care Opportunities in Southern NJ
AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for Board-Certified Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine physicians for full-time, part-time or per-diem opportunities in our established network of Urgent Care centers. We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Gloucester, Burlington, Camden, Atlantic, Cape May, and Ocean counties. AtlantiCare is the largest provider of Urgent Care services in Southern, NJ.
- Competative rates
- Bonus Shifts up to $1000 for additional shifts above contractual obligation
- Excellent CME for FT Candidates
- Flexible shift options—including 8, 10, 12 and 16 hour shifts.
- X-Ray and Lab Services Onsite
- Exceptional Support Staff including RNs, X-ray Techs and Administrative
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (within 5 years of residency)
- NJ License
- Emergency, Family or Internal Medicine
- New Grads Welcome-Training for Recent Grads
Lifestyle: Southern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work — with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation. Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or Beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over Southern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires. As a member of Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
Inspire. Dream. Achieve.
For immediate confidential consideration for an exciting opportunity to join a Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award Recipient, call or e-mail your CV to Abbigail Ametrano or call for more information. Please visit www.atlanticarecareers.org to apply today!
Location/Region: Atlantic City, NJ (08401)