The Berlin Township School District, located in Camden County, New Jersey, is seeking qualified candidates for a Substitute Bus Driver for the Berlin Township School District. The district is committed to excellence in education through a strong belief that each and every student can learn at high levels. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Commercial Driver’s License Class B with P & S Endorsements
- Must have a minimum of two years driving experience
- Successful screening through the district’s personnel employment process (DOT Physical, Fingerprints)
- Must exhibit ability to control students in type of environment
- Four (4) hours per day guaranteed, 5 days per week (except on shorter weeks as designated by the district calendar)
- Additional hours may be available for sports routes, additional coverage, etc.
- Driver must learn all of the district routes.
Position Available: December 1, 2019
Click the Apply button to send us your resume and cover letter.
The Berlin Township Public Schools is an EOE/AA
Location/Region: Berlin, NJ