Ad Title: Corporate Communications Specialist
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Suburbs)
This new hire will support the Communications function by performing various writing, research, reporting, and relationship-building activities. The Corporate Communications Specialist will support key departmental initiatives in support of various cross-functional teams.
Corporate Communications Specialist Responsibility:
Corporate Communications Specialist Requirements:
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships Designs and develops regularly scheduled departmental reports and executive summaries
- Coordinates meetings and events as assigned. Contributes to a suite of internal and external communications, including newsletters, press releases, etc
- Identify related internal news opportunities and write feature stories for the intranet home page
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or related area
- At least 2-3 years in corporate or agency setting handling communications, event planning, media relations and social media experience required!
- A working knowledge of Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint and content management systems
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- A firm grasp of grammatical and stylistic standards set by the Associated Press
- An adaptable writing style that can be tailored by audience and medium
Job ID: 316998JS
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Philadelphia, PA (19131)