Acts as a key onsite liaison between Community Associates and ABG departments (i.e. supply chain, fleet, etc.) to ensure seamless processing of XD Customer rentals, vehicle availability, adherence to quality standards and positive customer experience.
· Secure location, vehicles, and unlocking store prior to start of business and re-securing location, vehicles, and locking store at the close of business.
· Validate vehicle status in WAN and availability to ensure vehicle readiness for XD program needs.
· Join fleet calls daily with XD Manager and create daily game plan with manager. Review game plan and communicate to Lyft CA and act as liaison day to day with CA to ensure seamless rentals.
· Clean vehicles according to prescribed quality standards to ensure vehicles are ready to be picked up by XD customers.
· Maintain lost and found items and coordinate with CA to ensure proper return of items to XD customers.
· Conduct daily manifest, opening inventory (car count 29 report) and vehicle log review to ensure readiness and needs of XD Customers are properly addressed and vehicle are ready for customer pick-up and return. Escalate issues during daily fleet calls.
· Securing vehicle keys at location in and out of safe as per policy & procedure.
· Observe and assess XD Customer’s ability to operate vehicle (i.e. sobriety, physical capability, etc.) and provide key to CA upon verification.
· Conduct walk around all return vehicles with Lyft CA to observe for damage, excessive dirt/soil, and fuel levels in adherence to quality standards.
· Coordinate and complete day to day movement of vehicles on and off location for filling readyline, maintenance, turn back, and lot configuration to ensure maximum utilization of fleet with minimal movement.
· Act as onsite support for XD customer on non-mechanical vehicle troubleshooting.
· Conduct ongoing daily communication and adjustments to plan