Part-time position to deliver and pick up items from nearby locations, record books or other materials into or out of the library system; shelve books, materials, and equipment to the correct location; does other duties as assigned.
Applicants must be or possess: at least 18 years of age, able to lift 50 pounds, available to work as scheduled Monday to Saturday mornings, knowledge of personal computers and web navigation required, high school diploma or equivalent, AND possess a valid NJ driver’s license.
● Have knowledge of and demonstrate safe driving principles.
● Shelve, sort, and inventory library materials.
● Complete library tasks such as emptying book drops, checking in and searches.
● Communicate via phone, email, and other means.
● Perform other tasks as directed.
Requirements include the ability to work independently, an understanding of basic arithmetic, and ability to sort alphabetically and numerically.
Starting rate is $13.75 an hour.
Must meet minimum qualifications to apply. Submit a resume to Margate City Public Library, c/o PT DRIVER, 8100 Atlantic Avenue, Margate City, NJ 08402 or email@example.com . No Phone Calls. This position is open until filled. Margate City Public Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Atlantic County